Friday, August 1, 2008

Today

I got to do one of my most favorite things in the whole world......grocery shopping. I know, I know it sounds super crazy and totally weird, but I acutally enjoy going. I took ms. Bethany along with me today, since I had to go while Justin was working. There's just something about walking up and down the commisary aisles thinking about what meals I can create. ~smiles~ 10 years ago I would never have thought I would be happy going grocery shopping, doing laundry (sometimes, lol), and cleaning house. It just goes to show that things change and with them you do too.

The fridge is finally fixed. Turns out there was ice totally blocking the tube that puts water in the ice maker. I guess one of the nice things about living in base housing is the fact that I can call maintenance and they will come and fix the problem.

I think thats about it...

No comments: