Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First Post

So I decided since I am staying at home now, I would start blogging. I guess this will be interesting to see what I come up with everyday, lol. First of all, I can't believe that it is almost August. This year has gone by too fast for me. Soon we will be celebrating Bethany's first birthday. She is such a smart little girl, already pulling herself up, crawling EVERYWHERE, and even standing by herself for a couple of seconds before losing her balance. It seems so weird to me sometimes that I am a mom now. I feel very tired sometimes, but as soon as she looks at me and smiles her huge smile, I just fall right back in love. I know, very cliche, (lol) but true.

Right now, with me staying at home everyday, all day, I don't really get any adult interaction, which sucks. I miss being able to hang out with friends or even (gasp) going to work. I never thought I would miss working but I really do. I am hoping to finish school sometime, but I am not sure how long it will be before I can do that.

Okay enough rambling....onto my duties as a home maker (lol)

No comments: